Lifeboats with a toilet

The Oasis of the Seas has some new innovations never before seen.

What I found interesting is life boats with a toilet

Each of the 18 life boats can hold 370 passengers this is more than twice the amount of 150 passenger that other life boats can carry. The lifeboats will have Global Positioning Systems, Stretchers and Toilet.

I want to see how they are going to arrange everyone sitting in there. When a new plane is designed they are required to do a run through of an emergency evacuation test (

). Will RCCL be required to run through an emergency evacuation test during the sea trials? If so I hope somebody records it.

I want to see how they are going to arrange everyone sitting in there. When a new plane is designed they are required to do a run through of an emergency evacuation test (
). Will RCCL be required to run through an emergency evacuation test during the sea trials? If so I hope somebody records it.

I believe that they have to run an emergency test for coast guard approval.

As I recall the Disney cruise lines had to get special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard because their life boats are painted yellow (everyone elses is orange)

Archived