FA Cup on debarkation day

I thought that I read somewhere that on Debarkation on RCI you can stay in the cabin until your time to go or last call, and that will still have access to TV channels. We are wanting to watch the FA cup which starts at 7am.

Can anyone confirm it this is the procedure as I can't remember where I read it.

Thanks

You can turn on the TVs ... but all of the channels are tuned to RCCL's "Disembarkation Video". Over and over and over again. So you probably won't be able to catch your game!

WaterBaby is right!! Even during the cruise the satelite signals that they get in bars to watch games are not available in your cabin. You WILL get ESPN Deportes throughout the week in your cabin, but this won't help you on debarkation day.

Sorry!! :(

Who cares.......Unless it is American Football............lol.......

If I were you, I will get off as soon as you can and high tail it to a sports bar. Many open early for special events like the FA Cup etc. You can have a pint and eat breakfast while enjoying the game.

Archived