Can someone help me quickly? Cabin question

Looks like we can upgrade from adjoining insides on Upper deck (2 adults, 2 kids) to two balcony rooms for $100pp.

They have two that are side by side, but they are located right under the Oriental bar on the Lido deck. Would we hear too much noise in these cabins?

Also do all the balcony dividers open or just certain ones? I think I want to snatch these cabins up quickly..would you do it? Thanks!

Grab em. Now. As soon as you get on the ship, go to the Purser's desk and ask that the divider be removed. They only allow a certain number of dividers to go down per cruise. Nice upgrade!

Thanks guys, I called TA who is calling Carnival now. She said the wait time is long, but fingers crossed, those cabins will be mine at the end of the day :) If not, there are some more on that deck that are side by side..so we should be good!

Oh and I know all about those balconies! We have had several, we were just doing inside this time to save some $$. My daughter was just a little disappointed with it as she is the biggest balcony snob ever; she loves to sit out there and watch the world go by. She will be so excited.

I hope we can open the divider; we have never got to enjoy a long balcony like that, also we can go into either room without walking out into the hallway.

Thanks again for confirming my decision :)

Archived