Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

Bermuder...

I've been lurking on the thread.

I will come to you defense. Having all those martinis / margueritas in your system may casue one to mistake a hand sanitizer refill for a Rumrunner, Breast implant , deflated beach ball, enema bag or what have you. It's been known to happen.

Honest mistake........:rolleyes:

I still think it's pretty funny though. Rest up for your next adventure at sea!:)

(PS: Speakeasy Martini? - YUK!)

Bermuder...

I will come to you defense. Having all those martinis / margueritas in your system may casue one to mistake a hand sanitizer refill for a Rumrunner, Breast implant , deflated beach ball, enema bag or what have you. It's been known to happen.

Honest msitake........:rolleyes:

I still think it's pretty funny though. Rest up for your next adventure at sea!:)

Wrong !!!! Not an honest mistake !!! It is a mental condition.. and he is enjoying every minute of it :D

Bermuder...

Mistaking a hand sanitizer refill bag for an enema bag??!?!?? OMG!!:eek:

LOWTYD -- exactly how do you know this has happened?:confused: Inquiring minds want to know!!!;)

SH:D

P.S. - Having a few too many martinis is no excuse! What if you'd been called on to do an emergency enema?

Bermuder...

Colostomy Bag?

EDIT: so when will us crazies get on a ship together?

Bermuder...

Thanks, Lowtyd, I knew I could count on you. Afterall, you consumed ALMOST as much alcohol as I did. ;) I agree, while I was happy to drink the Speakeasy, I would never order it. Those French martinis on the other hand... I think they were running out of chambord by the time we disembarked. :D

Mistaking a hand sanitizer refill bag for an enema bag??!?!?? OMG!!:eek:

LOWTYD -- exactly how do you know this has happened?:confused: Inquiring minds want to know!!!;)

P.S. - Having a few too many martinis is no excuse! What if you'd been called on to do an emergency enema?

I once mistook caulk for KY jelly and all my windows fell out!:D

so when will us crazies get on a ship together?

Our college started talks today to consider giving us a full two weeks off for the Christmas holidays in an effort to save energy. The first thing that came to my mind was, "I wonder if we could get a cruise then??"

:DSH:D

Colostomy Bag?

I was actually going to use that but thought of my mom and decided not too. Good one though.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the CTNs don't happen as often as they used to - that would be a great opportunity. Last year, they cruised out of NY every Saturday night! Now, that was a great schedule!! As for full length cruises, I just put down the cruise rewards certificate we bought this past weekend on a Greek Isles cruise next May. Finally, I get to Greece!!!! :D

Unfortunately, the CTNs don't happen as often as they used to - that would be a great opportunity. Last year, they cruised out of NY every Saturday night! Now, that was a great schedule!! As for full length cruises, I just put down the cruise rewards certificate we bought this past weekend on a Greek Isles cruise next May. Finally, I get to Greece!!!! :D

ooooooo. I was going g to make another KY jelly crack;) but decided against that too.:D

I can't believe you'd rather see Greece than Monte, Zone, LOWTYD, and me (and others)!:eek:

I've seen Greece -- we would be much more entertaining!;)

I can't believe you'd rather see Greece than Monte, Zone, LOWTYD, and me (and others)!:eek:

I've seen Greece -- we would be much more entertaining!;)

I'm sure. Heaven would be the four of you IN Greece. :)

She said KY jelly crack!

Tee hee hee hee hee!

LOL And you and I are the adults, right? :confused:

Althought it's light-years away, I noticed there are 4 weekend cruises that could be made into two 2 nighters. Gem and Jewel in January and February of 2011. You would have to get off once ship (which I would be the last one off) then get back on line and get on the next one. If you do all 4, you get 4 cruises under your belt!:) Yo can go from Silver to Gold status in 1 month!

Althought it's light-years away, I noticed there are 4 weekend cruises that could be made into two 2 nighters. Gem and Jewel in January and February of 2011. You would have to get off once ship (which I would be the last one off) then get back on line and get on the next one. If you do all 4, you get 4 cruises under your belt!:) Yo can go from Silver to Gold status in 1 month!

Wow! That would be cool. Of course, ahem, I don't worry about Latitudes status anymore. ;) But I like the idea of 2 ships in one weekend!!!

whoa! i need to look at that!!!

Archived