I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!!!!! tick tick tick

trock

We are going to try for the Cabana!

No $89 cruises out of NYC.. ever.. I dont think you can even get on the Circle Line for $89~:D

I have done alot of research on those Cabana's, they say #7, the further away from the crowd the better, also its closer to the food. If you do get one, take a few pics. Also let me know Private are the ones further out :D

Thanks

Fred

I have done alot of research on those Cabana's, they say #7, the further away from the crowd the better, also its closer to the food. If you do get one, take a few pics. Also let me know Private are the ones further out :D

Thanks

Fred

Will do!

I heard we need to bring a sign that reads PRIVATE CABANNA

??

LOL, or ADULTS ONLY, NO FILMING !!! :eek:

Fred

No Silly not because of that.. (besides we are going with other people..)

I read that people just show up off the beach!

No Silly not because of that.. (besides we are going with other people..)

I read that people just show up off the beach!

Yep, I heard that too, they think its public and open to everyone, thats why they say the further the better :D

Fred

Well..what happens if all of us CC folks get all the Cabanas...let the good times roll..if no Cabana left, I will get one of those little clam shells maybe:) Such a short time left Toni!!! See you there:cool:

Well..what happens if all of us CC folks get all the Cabanas...let the good times roll..if no Cabana left, I will get one of those little clam shells maybe:) Such a short time left Toni!!! See you there:cool:

Can't wait!!

Claimshell is definitely 2nd Choice! LOL

Will do!

I heard we need to bring a sign that reads PRIVATE CABANNA

??

The cabanas have private signs on the front of them already. I parked myself under a big beautiful tree between #2 and #3 and never once saw any uninvited guests trying to invade the privacy of those cabanas. Maybe we just sailed with all very intelligent people that can read.

Friday.. I am outta here!!!!!!!!

I can't take the wait anymore.. Hello Miracle!

Ok I have been negligent in following up on every renovation aspect... Did they Add the big screen to the Lido??

Thanks!

T

Have an amazing time Trock!!!! :D I'm right behind you sailing on Saturday on the Freedom!! :D OMG, I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!! :D And this will be my Aunt's 1st ever cruise so I can't wait to see her reactions to everything!! :D

To answer your question, no the Miracle doesn't have a big screen, non of the Spirit Class ships do. :(

Only 3 more days until I sail!!!! :D

The cabanas have private signs on the front of them already. I parked myself under a big beautiful tree between #2 and #3 and never once saw any uninvited guests trying to invade the privacy of those cabanas. Maybe we just sailed with all very intelligent people that can read.

I hope we sail with those same people, but there have been a couple of threads that mentioned it... :D

Have an amazing time Trock!!!! :D I'm right behind you sailing on Saturday on the Freedom!! :D OMG, I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!! :D And this will be my Aunt's 1st ever cruise so I can't wait to see her reactions to everything!! :D

To answer your question, no the Miracle doesn't have a big screen, non of the Spirit Class ships do. :(

Only 3 more days until I sail!!!! :D

Can you believe it's finally here!!

Have a wonderful time Avril!

Hey Toni,

Glad you started this thread as I wanted to wish you a great cruise!!! Wish we were going along. I am still looking into booking the Miracle for next year but the kids are really growing up and I need to see what their work and school schedules will be before I can bookit. I am so used to booking a year or more out that it is driving me crazy.

Don't forget to check out the lower level interior and OV cabins for me, thanks.

Also, you know look around and see how the crowd is acting. I thinking that you may not get too many kids on this cruise, but I am sure that if we go next year in late June/early July the crowd will be different. My main concern is rowdy types. thanks

Hey Toni,

Glad you started this thread as I wanted to wish you a great cruise!!! Wish we were going along. I am still looking into booking the Miracle for next year but the kids are really growing up and I need to see what their work and school schedules will be before I can bookit. I am so used to booking a year or more out that it is driving me crazy.

Don't forget to check out the lower level interior and OV cabins for me, thanks.

Also, you know look around and see how the crowd is acting. I thinking that you may not get too many kids on this cruise, but I am sure that if we go next year in late June/early July the crowd will be different. My main concern is rowdy types. thanks

HI Lee

We were on the Miracle last May, only it was the week of the 16th

There were hardly any children from what I recall.. Some younger teens and older teens.. But not many little kids

Will come back with review and photos!;):D

Also, you know look around and see how the crowd is acting. I thinking that you may not get too many kids on this cruise, but I am sure that if we go next year in late June/early July the crowd will be different. ...

Since Carnival really caters to families, it may not be the best line to choose for people who don't like children. I would suggest Holland America or Celebrity ;). In my experience, there are always kids on board, but more during the summer months and holidays. During school, you will see young adults, toddlers, and sometimes infants. Good luck.

Since Carnival really caters to families, it may not be the best line to choose for people who don't like children. I would suggest Holland America or Celebrity ;). In my experience, there are always kids on board, but more during the summer months and holidays. During school, you will see young adults, toddlers, and sometimes infants. Good luck.

?? Dont get your post.. Her question was just a question.. She has children

I dont and this is why we cruise this time of year... :rolleyes:

I know you don't like kids, but wanted to throw a generic "for people who don't like children" out there. It was not directed to anyone specifically. Just putting the info out there. ;)

I'm frankly surprised you sail Carnival, since they are a family-oriented line and will almost surely have children on board any time of year. I would definitely go with X or one of the upscale lines if I wanted to avoid the little ones.

I know all about Carnival..thanks...I just want to know about the mix on this particular ship out of NYC as I am a New Yorker. Toni knows what I mean.

I know all about Carnival..thanks...I just want to know about the mix on this particular ship out of NYC as I am a New Yorker. Toni knows what I mean.

Oops - I didn't realize this was a private thread.:eek:

My apologies.:o

I know you don't like kids, but wanted to throw a generic "for people who don't like children" out there. It was not directed to anyone specifically. Just putting the info out there. ;)

I'm frankly surprised you sail Carnival, since they are a family-oriented line and will almost surely have children on board any time of year. I would definitely go with X or one of the upscale lines if I wanted to avoid the little ones.

There is absolutely no need to comment to trock and say...I know you don't like kids......and question her sailing Carnival........I love and have kids and would never leave them behind...but if I had the option because I didn't have children...I too would sail in May. Please go back to the TV.

There is absolutely no need to comment to trock and say...I know you don't like kids......and question her sailing Carnival........I love and have kids and would never leave them behind...but if I had the option because I didn't have children...I too would sail in May. Please go back to the TV.

Go back and read my first post. It was not directed at anyone. T rock brought up the no-kids part:

... She has children

I'll leave you two to gang up on someone else. I was just posting info for ANYONE who wants to avoid kids. Carnival is not the choice, IMO. I didn't intend to get in a pissing contest.

Can you believe it's finally here!!

Have a wonderful time Avril!

No Toni, I can't believe it's fianally here!! :D But it is (well, almost) and I'm soooooooooo excited!!!! :D I want to hear all about yours when you get back and I'll tell you about mine.

By the way, you're going to love Half Moon Cay!! :D It is absolutly the most beautiful place on earth and the sand feels like baking flour!! I was there when I took a cruise with HAL for New Years!! :D

Never said I dont like kids, dont put words in my mouth

Kids dont bother me, parents who dont supervise their kids do

I have sailed X many times and there were just as many kids...

This was light good natured thread.. No one needs a lecture

As far as family oriented, they are not Disney.. guess you didnt see the review on the BN Cruise..

Archived