Just returned from Valor-Questions?

happygull

Sea Born, we were on the Valor the week of 4/12. We did Tabyana Beach and it was great. You will not be disappointed. It was one of our favorite days.

Month end, while we were on the Valor I did not find that Rosies was dirty at all. There was always someone cleaning up and we never had a problem with anything. It was a great cruise all around. I wouldn't worry about it being dirty

I have a question: which nights were formal nights (or "elegant casual")? I am wondering if they changed from previous itineraries now that Key West is Saturday vs. Cozumel on Friday....

Thanks! We are leaving on Valor on 5/24 and I can't wait!

did they have comedy shows every night on the ship?

is there an adult only pool?

did you do the supper club?

It doesn't look like your questions were answered so here goes...

No, there were comedy shows on two nights (I think). I have the capers from our trip posted here.

Yes, the aft pool (the Prometheus Pool) and two hot tubs are adult only.

We ate at the supper club on our last night and it was well worth the extra $$. The service and food was wonderful.

Thanks for all the info, we will be on this cruise next Sunday. How much did it cost at the Mayan Princess? What did it include? We were planning on the Tabayana Beach break, but haven't decided for sure yet. Do you know, did they have cabs waiting around there at all times? How long of a drive from the port is it? Ok, enough questions for ya! Thanks for any info! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Sue

the Mayan Princess has the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. White sand, palm trees, turquoise waters....beautiful. We spent a good part of the day on the beach and then moved to the pool area.

It cost us $10 for use of the facilities. No drinks or food were included, but they did have beer on the beach for only $1. I did have a strawberry margarita that was not very good and I would not recommend. We brought sandwhichs from the ship so I don't know how the food is.

It was an absolutely beautiful setting for a day at the beach.

did they have comedy shows every night on the ship?

is there an adult only pool?

did you do the supper club?

We went to two comedy shows and they were very good. There is an adult only pool, and we did not go to the supper club, but I heard from other guests that it was wonderful.

Archived