PB Tom - will there be room for us?

stbmom

My dh and I will be in Cozumel on Tuesday, Dec. 14th. Unfortunately, we are the last of seven boats to come in that day (don't dock until 10:00). We wanted to come to PB and lay out, snorkel, and of course meet you. I've heard it gets crowded pretty early. Will there be room for dh and I at PB???????? We promise to get off the ship and run to PB as fast as we can!

STBMOM - We get there first on 12/14...looks like 7:00 am! Would be glad to save you seats, as a fellow CCer! We'll be the ones already drinking by the time you get there....oh, wait....so will everyone else! :D

Just make sure to save us some sun and some pineapples!!!!

stbmom...If ya get here by 11ish, you'l l be fine. Except for Thanksgiving week, it really isn't busy until after Christmas. For example today with 10 ships in, we only got to about 2/3rds full! Right now (4:14pm) the beach is practically deserted...see ya soon!

stbmom...If ya get here by 11ish, you'l l be fine. Except for Thanksgiving week, it really isn't busy until after Christmas. For example today with 10 ships in, we only got to about 2/3rds full! Right now (4:14pm) the beach is practically deserted...see ya soon!
Well, add dh and I to that VIP list (but could you make it virgin - I know, I know, but we are trying to start a family - so no alcohol at this time) and we will come running!! I'll be standing at the door to debark as the ship is pulling into port!!!!! So, we just grab a cab and say "take up to Paradise Beach - right?

Thanks again for all the help. I hope we actually get to meet you!

Archived