Can a large person bobsled

Starbright7966

I was wondering if any one of size has down this excursion. My husband is about 250 lbs. He is not overly big. I read and did not see weight limits. I just wanted to know if anyone big has down this. Are the selt belts large enough for a larger person.

Thanks any answers will be great

I emailed the company and they never emailed me that back. We are cruising with my brother who weighs about 275.

If any one has information that would be great.

Also he keeps talking about going down the slide on the ship, does anyone know if a larger person can go down the slide???

I emailed the company and they never emailed me that back. We are cruising with my brother who weighs about 275.

If any one has information that would be great.

Also he keeps talking about going down the slide on the ship, does anyone know if a larger person can go down the slide???

My husband is about 5'11'', 275 lbs (a little more than that towards the end of our cruises!), and he has used the ship pool slide many times, no problem at all. We haven't ridden the mountain coaster ("bobsled") in Jamaica yet, but we've been on one of the same style made by the same manufacturer at Wisp ski resort in western Maryland and he had no problems with the harnesses or anything there, so we are assuming he'll be fine next week in Jamaica.

Hope that helps!

Janis

Archived