Rum Runner Flasks

spotgrey

I was recently on the Carnival Destiny out of Miami, I had 1 flask in my luggage. I was very surprised when I opened my suitcase to find a note from Carnival stating that they disposed of a plastic pouch in my suitcase, it was full of Ciroc :mad: I had actually used 2 flasks previously on NCL with no problems. I was able to get my iron on board no problem. I was even more bothered to hear another couple say they snuck their liquor in water bottles in their luggage. :confused:

Just wanted to share my story, since when I was searching beforehand I never saw anyone who claimed to have gotten their rum runners confiscated.

Just wanted to share my story, since when I was searching beforehand I never saw anyone who claimed to have gotten their rum runners confiscated.

I've posted several times in threads about how several people in my group had their rumrunners confiscated. I, personally, have been lucky, but I've decided that as long as I can purchase a bottle via Bon Voyage Dept, I'm just not going to bother anymore.

Really....If people had just stopped bragging about it in a public forum, the cruiselines wouldn't be so aware of it.

Archived