New Family & Friends Military Discount

KenMo

I just received this email from my PVP. For those who qualify and are interested.....

NEW PROMOTION FROM CARNIVAL ALLOWS MILITARY PERSONNEL TO BOOK UP TO 3

‘FUN SHIP’ STATEROOMS AT THE SAME DISCOUNTED RATES IN HONOR OF VETERAN'S DAY

In honor of Memorial Day, Carnival Cruise Lines is introducing a promotion throughout the month of May that allows active and retired military personnel to book up to three "Fun Ship" staterooms at discounted rates. Book your Military reservations between 5/01/09 and 5/31/09 and book two additional cabins for your family and friends at the same discounted Military rate on the same ship and saildate.

Offer valid on most ships and sail dates throughout April 30, 2010

We’re very pleased to offer this special Memorial Day promotion, which is our way of acknowledging the incredible efforts of our active and retired military personnel .

The promotion is valid for individual new bookings only, availability is capacity controlled and this promotion cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Fare code CPM2 must be requested during the reservations process and military personnel must provide proof of service.

Certain other restrictions apply.

This is seasonal...I think they run it May and November (Memorial Day and Veteran's Day). Is this on every ship and every sailing? Or conditional as the military rate is sometimes?

It says valid on most ships and sail dates through Apr 30, 2010. And it's capacity controlled. New bookings only.

Archived