Great rates at Pan Pacific Vancouver

T..zoo has a great rate for the Pan Pacific Vancouver for summer months on a limited availability basis - $179.00 plus tax per night which includes a continental breakfast for 2.

Must mention travelzoo when booking.

I switched my booking to them today and am really excited to be staying there. Can't wait.

Hope this helps someone!

Great rate on the Pan Pacific. If you want to be a little more in the thick of things, I just got a fantastic rate at the Sutton Place Hotel - $170. No breakfast though :(. That's $170 Canadian by the way - a super saving off the regular rates for this highly-rated, 5-star hotel.

Oops - forgot to mention - I think you can probably get that rate off any of the Expedia/Travelocity/Orbitz/Priceline sites but, I always book directly with hotels, cruise lines, airlines - I find it SO much better for customer service and I also find that, almost without exception, I ALWAYS get the same, or better rates by dealing direct. I don't mind paying a bit more for the direct contact but, like I said, dealing direct usually gets me the same price.

T..zoo has a great rate for the Pan Pacific Vancouver for summer months on a limited availability basis - $179.00 plus tax per night which includes a continental breakfast for 2.

Must mention travelzoo when booking.

I switched my booking to them today and am really excited to be staying there. Can't wait.

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks

We booked today and it was a very good rate.

I hope you have a good holiday

Congratulations on those great rates at the Pan Pacific Hotel - My favorite place to stay and yes I am a local...

You are well located only steps to Gastown and lots of great restaurants... or close to shopping Sinclair Centre is 1/2 block away and only a couple of blocks to the Pacific Centre Mall.

Plus you are on top of the cruise ship terminal....

We are arriving Vancouver 6/8 off Island Princess and are staying overnight. Does anyone know if these hotels store luggage until check-in? I'd like to try priceline, but a little apprehensive....If they don't store luggage, we are stuck with it until check-in when we'd like to be sightseeing! Thanks for any advice!

Trekkerlady, I have used Priceline hotels about dozen times in various cities. I have never had a problem using normal hotel services such as baggage storage. Although I've heard horror stories about getting the worst room in the hotel, etc., it's never happened to me, and I've never been made to feel like a second class customer because I booked using Priceline.

Trekkerlady, I have used Priceline hotels about dozen times in various cities. I have never had a problem using normal hotel services such as baggage storage. Although I've heard horror stories about getting the worst room in the hotel, etc., it's never happened to me, and I've never been made to feel like a second class customer because I booked using Priceline.

Thank you Ottawa - I am trying Priceline to get our hotel and did find that there is baggage storage at the pier. If I am successful, then I'll call the hotel direct to inquire about baggage storage there. Appreciate the post!

Archived