Docking in Nassau on Jul 1st, how can I find out how many ships are docked?

islandreaming_again

I know there is a link somewhere regarding this question, couldn't find it. Hopefully, someone out there can provide it. I'd love to zip over to Atlantis, however, I bet the day passes might be difficult to obtain if there are too many ships in dock.

http://www.cruisett.com

At the moment it looks like just one (that's odd... there is usually more on a Wednesday..) They may not have posted other yet.

As for Atlantis.. it is 4th of July week.. the place will be packed.

Ships or no ships.. It's one of the busiest weeks of the year.

www.cruisett.com

At the moment it looks like just one (that's odd... there is usually more on a Wednesday..) They may not have posted other yet.

As for Atlantis.. it is 4th of July week.. the place will be packed.

Ships or no ships.. It's one of the busiest weeks of the year.

Thanks so much for the info!:) I find it odd too that the Monarch is supposed to be the only ship docked on that day....better for us if this be true!

I've noticed several lines have swapped Nassau for Cozumel recently. Any idea how many ships can dock in Nassau? May get crowded over the next several weeks. The economic impact on Cozumel must be brutal. It's not even hurricane season yet.

I've noticed several lines have swapped Nassau for Cozumel recently. Any idea how many ships can dock in Nassau? May get crowded over the next several weeks. The economic impact on Cozumel must be brutal. It's not even hurricane season yet.

I believe that the port can handle 7 large ships.. as well as the tugs and working boats around it.. If need be.. they could probably get more.

Archived