Luggage Tags

xene97

We received our luggage tags from Princess - coral (I guess since we're sailing on the Coral Princess) and white.

What's the difference? Do we use the colored one on certain types of luggage and the white on others?

We received our luggage tags from Princess - coral (I guess since we're sailing on the Coral Princess) and white.

What's the difference? Do we use the colored one on certain types of luggage and the white on others?

You should have only one color. I've never heard of white. There should be a big A or F on your coral colored tags. Use those.

The white ones sound like the generic tags we received at the pier once when I left ours on the desk at home. Usually, for the Coral, the coral colored tags are what they mail to you. I wonder if maybe they ran short and substituted the generic tags to you?

It doesn't matter what color you put on your bags, but I would use the Coral tags first, and if you need more, then use the white ones. Just make sure that you fill them all out before putting them on your bags. And whatever the coral tags say (large A or large F), I would also place that on the white tags if it isn't already printed on them. That tells which part of the ship your luggage should be loaded on, forward or Aft. Without it, there could be a bit of a delay in luggage delivery. ;)

Archived