Cabins on Island Escape

DDEE118

Me & my friend are going on a Cruise in July and we have a Balcony Cabin on the Golden Deck, has anyone been in these cabins and what are they like? really would like some helpful tips if anyone has any would be very grateful;)

Regards DDEE118

Me & my friend are going on a Cruise in July and we have a Balcony Cabin on the Golden Deck, has anyone been in these cabins and what are they like? really would like some helpful tips if anyone has any would be very grateful;)

Regards DDEE118

Hi,

We were on her April last year. Follow the link below and you can see some pics of the cabin and me on the balcony.

We had the end one next to the stairs. Was really handy for the Beachcomber. Out the door, up the stairs and straight into the cafe.

I've done lots of answers to questions on here, including the drinks list for all inclusive.

Have a look at Stargazer 666's Newbies thread amongst others if it's still on here. Some idiot was posting spam and theyhad to delete 3 threads.

If you haven't been on a cruise before the cabins are quite a bit smaller than your average hotel room, but you're not normally in there long, sleeping, washing, getting ready for the evening andcrashing out for an hour or so before dinner if you've had a busy excursion.

Berwyn

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww273/Cymro1953/

Archived