Pack n Play question for Liberty of the Seas

nolejagbuc

Can anyone tell me what type of pack n play the Liberty uses? We have been going back and forth about bringing our own. We know our 18 month old will sleep in it no problem. The one thing he does well is going to sleep in that PNP or his crib. I am just dreading him not liking the one on the ship and not sleeping. I tried to get him to sleep in a friends pack n play once and he refused. He is such an active (and draining:)) toddler during the day that we will all need to recover at night. Any other suggestions or tips on what to bring for him to help us all enjoy our vacation. He did great last year on the Carnival Glory but he was only 6 months old then. Thanks!

Rebecca

On the Independence it was a just like the graco pack and play, but it was not a graco. It was the same look and shape. Our son was 15 months and did great in it. Keep in mind that the little ones are wiped out by the time they get in so sleeping should not be a problem.

However, if you have an inclining that he might not sleep in an unfamiliar one, I would not hesitate to bring your own. Even with paying the additional amount for baggage. I would not risk having sleepless nights!

• 3 weeks later...

I had no idea you could get a pack n play. I haven't requested one for my 2 year old - hoping he will be ok in the double sofa bed by himself (he naps in a bed but still sleeps at night in his crib). If things don't work out, can I request one part way through the cruise, or would that be too late?

Archived