Carnival Capers for Liberty

brendak28

Hi Everybody!! I was wondering if anyone from the Carnival Liberty Sailing last week might have the Carnival Capers. I am looking for the new Eastern Route, since we are sailing in 15 days!! :DSo excited, so we wanted to know happens when.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!!

Still nobody with Liberty Eastern Capers for the new Itinerary? A little anxious though I know there has only been a couple of cruises so far with this Itinerary. I hope we get lucky and find a nice person to help us out.

I have all capers and some schedules from Camp Carnival. I would be happy to mail to you. I'm about to throw out. Anyway you could private message me your address?

Do you have them in an electronic format to email or just a paper format to snail mail? If you have them electronically, I would love a copy. I don't think I would get them by snail mail in time though... Let me know if you can email them and I will send my email address.

Thanks for hanging on to the capers!!

Caligirl...definitely. I am planning on scanning capers, taking pics of menus, providing a review...the whole bit when I get back. We sail May 23 so look for a review/posting within the week or two after that. I will try to remember to come back to this thread and post a link to the review as well.

I would love it if you would mail them to me. How do I send you a private message???

Sorry! Other boards I have been on allow a poster to send an e-mail message privately. I don't want to post my e-mail and I don't have the capers electronically.

I will still mail (could send out Monday) - possibly to a work address? or a P.O. Box if you know of one? If you just give me your initials and an address, would they get to you?

Please - for safety - no name of private home address.

Archived