Freedom of the Seas Photos !!

Clio1610

Hello from the UK Everyone !

When I was planning our first cruise, I lost months of my life scouring these CC boards for info, tips, advice and photos about the ship we had chosen - RCI's Freedom of the Seas...:confused:

So when we were on it, I deliberately took loads of outside on deck & balcony and inside-the-ship photos as well as food etc...etc....:)

I have put them on photobucket, I do have loads more, as during our 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise, I took just under 700 photos :eek:

I hope these will be interesting to anyone planning a FOS cruise !!!:D

Here is the link : http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/KugaBabe/Freedom%20of%20the%20Seas%20Apr%2009/?start=60

Thanks for posting these! We're sailing on Freedom for the first time in September. :D

You may want to post your link on the Royal Caribbean board as well.

Thanks Janine !!

Have already put a new thread on the RC board !!

Thanks for all of the great pictures. We will be sailing in June on FOS. I was wondering about the adult pool area. In your picture taken on a port day there are towels on most of the chairs but no people. Do they just leave the towels out there or are a bunch of people trying to save them?

Thanks for all of the great pictures. We will be sailing in June on FOS. I was wondering about the adult pool area. In your picture taken on a port day there are towels on most of the chairs but no people. Do they just leave the towels out there or are a bunch of people trying to save them?

Hello Fridgecois!!

No they are not towels - they are chair covers and they are on there all the time !!! (I think they might take them off at night )

And the ship is VERY quiet on Port days hence why no people around !!!!

Archived