Suite Amenities Package

Bandit

Has anyone booked this package?

Who can book this. We are in a SS-SZ Superior Verandah Suite?

According to the brochure they say you get Initial beverage set-up: 2 bottles of wine and 2 liquor. My question here is, are we talking about minatures or regular bottles? I don't want to be disappointed. Does this include mixes?

When I printed out the Gift Guide under Suite Amenities Package it does not go into detal. It says Initial Stateroom Beverage Setup.

It also includes a Explorations Cafe Coffee Card. Does anyone know if this is unlimited and or what the cost for the coffee card would be other wise?

Please help me. This all sounds good but when it sounds good it is not always good. You know what I mean?

Thanks for any input you may have.

Bandit

Anyone staying in any Stateroom can purchase the package.

Suite amenities package includes "Initial beverage set up: select 4 bottle of liquor or wine, a la carte pillow selection, fresh flowers, a mnogrammed bathrobe. Complimentary laundry and pressing, special disembarkation privileges, access to Disembarkation lounge with continental breakfast. Dinner for two in the Pinnacle Grill, your choice of High Tea or Cold Canpes daily, Explorations Cafe coffee card, DVD selection with free popcoarn throughout cruise."

I don't know what size the bottles are nor the # of coffees you can get with the coffee card.

Enjoy your cruise!

Has this changed? Last time we sailed HAL the suite amenities package was only available for suites.:confused:

According to Gift Guide it is for suites other than deluxe verandah.

This may have changed. Only HAL knows.

Well, until I can find out about the bottle size and the amount of coffee one can get I'm not going to pay that much money for the package.

Thanks.

Can anyone else help?

Bandit

Archived