Where do you buy the pop up hamper?

Dlynn

We got ours at Target.....sometimes they are in the storage section of the housewares part...and I have seen them where you do ironing stuff.....

Ours is a rectangular....3 partition...folds to about 12 inches across....and in it we use one section for dirty clothes....one for shoes that seem to float around the cabin or you wear all the time ....and one for those odds and ends that also float around the cabin....you may want to investigate that...and the rectangular one fits at the end of the beds.

Lou

Depending on your needs and the available room space, I've seen a single compartment one. It was labeled for toys and I saw it in the toy section, hanging in a bag-type packaging, either in Walmart or Target; can't remember which one.

Marlissa

The Dollar Stores usually have them........but probably not when your looking for them. They aren't as sturdy as the others, but they last enough to get your dollar's worth. The Dollar Stores are also a good place to stock up on disposable ponchos and compact folding umbrellas.

Archived