water

espmass

Not sure if my last post went through- Sailing on Constellation 4/17. I know they place a large bottle of water in the cabin for a fee. Does anyone know if they provide smaller bottles of water for free or for a fee in the fitness center? Can I bring my own 6 pack of water? If so, is there a place at the pier to buy it so I won't have top drag it from NJ? Thanks for any answers.

I did not see any free bottles of water in the fitness center on the Millennium, Infinity or Galaxy which I was on a couple of weeks ago. If you want to bring water on board you can, only alcohol is prohibited. My question is why do you want to bring water on board? All modern ships make have a desalinization plant on board to make their own water so it is very pure.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=03>
<param name="day" value=19>
<param name="hour" value=17>
</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

espmass,

We usually just bring one small bottle each, which we use on the plane, and then refill them from the ship's water provided in the cabin. After a couple of days, we will purchase new bottles at a port and then repeat refilling them. Saves on lugging a lot of bottles and I've always found the ship's water to be good quality. Never have seen small bottles sold on board.

Phil

Thanks for the responses. I wanted to bring some bottles just so that I'd have a bottle to bring to the fitness center. Come to think of it, I never considered refilling them. Silly of me but hey, it was early in the morning when I posted that question.

Archived