Do you know about the UNION discount?

NCL has been doing this for the past 4 years or so for union members.

http://www.unionplus.org/norwegian-cruise-lines-discounts

Thanks for the list. DH's union is on that list. We heard about the union discount after full payment on last year's cruise. When I asked if we could get the discount, I was told no but because the NCL rep who booked us did not advise us of such a discount, the supervisor did give a cabin OBC of $75 which was the maximum she was authorized to give.

So for those who have booked or paid in full already, ask for a supervisor and you may get some OBC.:D

We are sailing on 5/22 and my husband called today to see if we could get the union discount. Unfortunately, they said it had to be done at the time of booking. He asked if perhaps we could get some onboard credits instead but they said no. Worth a try.

That's too bad, LuvRVacay. Seems like they should honor it as long as the final payment hasn't been made. Don't forget the next time you book!

DT

That's okay - now we know. They did say if you book directly through NCL you cannot get the discount if you book online; you must call them to make the reservation. Next time (with us cruisers, there is always a next time) we'll know. We still get a wonderful cruise which is really what it is all about.:rolleyes:

Archived