~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until June 9, 2009 - The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

Come JOIN US! We would love to get to know you!

Been a fast morning. I am off to work in 40 minutes...day 6 in a row. I am tired! Will get off at 11 tonight.

I have been looking at hotels and all that. I am really confused by them. I don't know whats close to port and trying to figure all that out. This will be the total opposite from when we drive to port Canaveral. I need to hit up the Seattle Hotek board we have.

:D I got IT! So, anyone out there just lurking ABOUT this is it. One last final call. We got an extension on the Reduced Deposit!!! July 6, 2009!

This is IT! $25.00 to hold your spot until Nov. 13, 2009 - when the remaining deposit is due, and the final payment is not due until January 22, 2010.

And we are still less then Early Saver with OBC!

Join The Spirit's of the Majestic Sky!

That makes 4 of us at QI unless we get better else where! They do have an inside pool! We could have a meet & greet by the pool unless we move!

Kathi, did you look at the T-shirt..... any thoughts?

it seems anywhere near downtown is about 40 minutes to port.

where are you getting your info on the port? Ive heard from my brother that there is a new cruise terminal being built, but the previous two terminals that im aware of are actually right downtown...and certainly not a 40 minute drive from any seattle area hotel.....that limo idea would go on record as possibly the biggest waste of money...hey bring it up to obama, I bet he would support it....just tell him you need a limo bail-out... are you possibly talking about hotels at the airport.....if that is the red lion you were talking about, it is very nice, with great parking.....and that is about 30-40 minutes away...that would be a great location....its literally right across the street from the airport.....

hey, I had an idea on my last cruise that didnt go over with anyone.....I found several sites that you can design just about anything you want on jackets shirts or stuff like that......I spent several hours creating an awesome design on some jackets...but everyone said we wouldnt possibly need jackets in mexico...well, as we were being rerouted to san fransisco and freezing, because..yes, nobody had jackets....i had to bite my tongue big time......the site that I prefered requires a minimum purchase of 6 jackets....they seemed really nice, and with all the lettering I had included, the price came to about $50 each....I guess that seem sorta high, but I cant tell you how nice it was to have our group on the first day wearing similiar clothing so we could recognise each other.....being that day one of our cruise will be leaving seattle...it may or may not be t shirt weather, washington is great at being unpredictable like that...just an Idea

Hey Roy,

The 40 minutes came for a post on Seattle. Don't know personally. The Red Lion was the one listed dowtown. The Quality Inn that 4 people have resversations at is on St. John's St. We got in for under $100, a night. Has an indoor pool - we thought might can use the pool area for a pool. Know anything about it?

The Limo also came from another post, not really serious, they said you could get 13 - 14 people in.

im hoping our cruise will be leaving from pier 66....thats where my ncl cruises left from...it was a great facility, and a flawless boarding....ive never been to the other place...well, let me take that back...there was major flaw...I boarded a ncl ship vs carnival....wont make that mistake again.....lol

here is a cool seattle web cam...too bad we are on the first carnival sailing out of seattle, so we wont be able to see the spirit beforehand...but you should be able to see the other lines.... you can go left-right, up-down and zoom......I bet we can check out the lido deck as the ships come in and out......

http://images.earthcam.com/spaceneedle/live.php

Thanks, Great link. The rumors are that it will be pier 91 since Holland uses that one and Carnival is in their family and no Tuesday departures from there. You are right by that pictures the Hotel on John's street does not look that far.

Thanks, Great link. The rumors are that it will be pier 91 since Holland uses that one and Carnival is in their family and no Tuesday departures from there. You are right by that pictures the Hotel on John's street does not look that far.

I was trying to do a mapquest thing, but it didnt work out so good...but if its more than 3 miles from hotel to ship, I would be shocked

hey, I had an idea on my last cruise that didnt go over with anyone.....I found several sites that you can design just about anything you want on jackets shirts or stuff like that......I spent several hours creating an awesome design on some jackets...but everyone said we wouldnt possibly need jackets in mexico...well, as we were being rerouted to san fransisco and freezing, because..yes, nobody had jackets....i had to bite my tongue big time......the site that I prefered requires a minimum purchase of 6 jackets....they seemed really nice, and with all the lettering I had included, the price came to about $50 each....I guess that seem sorta high, but I cant tell you how nice it was to have our group on the first day wearing similiar clothing so we could recognise each other.....being that day one of our cruise will be leaving seattle...it may or may not be t shirt weather, washington is great at being unpredictable like that...just an Idea

That sounds sort like where I designed the T-shirt. I did the design but we can get it put on buttons, hats, stickers whatever. I will look to see if they do coats. I thought I would do a couple of designs and see what everyone liked!

customink.com was very user friendly....I tried several others that werent quite as good....

Thanks, I looked at the site and you have to order at least 6. The windbreakers are around $35.00 And you ship to one address. They only allowed one color on the windbreakers. Someone I work with does the one color thing if we want to go that way I can see if I can get lower than $35.00 each.

The other place that I showed, you can do in all colors and each individual person orders their own and it is shipped to your house and you pay for it yourself, no collecting of money or anything. I will do it however everyone wants. I also can do any designs anyone wants just give me some suggestions here. You want Mountains, animals, saying????? Any cool pictures I can add words to. They do have sweatshirt - they also are around $35.00. I think the sweatshirt is a Great idea!

Did you have a design in mind?

I'm probably one of the few that won't have a great need for a sweatshirt. :rolleyes: (South Florida....cold weather is 60 degrees...:p) I think I'd rather go with a sweat jacket or a long sleeved T-shirt. I'm leaning towards something with an animal or a picture of the ship...not a lot of words..."Alaska 2010" or "Carnival Spirit Alaskan 2010" or "North to Alaska, Carnival Spirit 2010"...etc. :D

I'm probably one of the few that won't have a great need for a sweatshirt. :rolleyes: (South Florida....cold weather is 60 degrees...:p) I think I'd rather go with a sweat jacket or a long sleeved T-shirt. I'm leaning towards something with an animal or a picture of the ship...not a lot of words..."Alaska 2010" or "Carnival Spirit Alaskan 2010" or "North to Alaska, Carnival Spirit 2010"...etc. :D

Ok another thought! Long sleeve shirt The back says "Cruise Critic Group Cuise, ALaska, May 2010

960207969_Tshirticeberb3-front.jpg.a883684e848de102cfbb86b35cda0a0e.jpg

607407752_T-shirticeberg2.jpg.25b33163a46922dff60ace5acb69be78.jpg

I think it is supposed to be Land not sky, I will have to change that! That picture is from the glacier at Tracy Arm...I can't wait to see it! Anyway ideas - other pics you like better?

We are suppose to put CC on there somewhere.

Roy, Great links - I will try to move them to the group section later. I really like the Space Needle cam! Big graduations today around here so I have to hold the office fort down! Better get to work.

Archived