~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until May 12, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

IM000347.jpg

Can you imagine waking up to that! JOIN US!

Contact Annette for pricing or any questions. Member Cruise Info or Member Cruise Folder

ME Either, I looked up the temps today since one of my dauther's friend told her it would be only in the 20's. They said it was in the mid 50th. That is not bad! We are expecting rain to start again tomorrow! One day of Sunshine, then back to rain.

Oh, they said a car knocked out an electric pole is what happened to the power last night! They didn't say anyone was hurt.

im already booked on this cruise, but not through the group. any chance you can adopt me as a step cruiser?

Sure, we have a few that registered before we got official or for other reasons elsewhere! ....WELCOME. But no STEP here - ! I see you are in Washington..watch out we may all hit you up for info! I'm Annette.......

Hey Royd. A step cruiser :D LOL

Have you sailed to Alaska before? I lived in Bremerton many years ago. When my dad was alive, he was in the Navy. I remember living there!

Annette, how was Cold Stone?

Cheri, I didn't know you were a Navy Brat! LOL..... My ex was career Air Force - so I guess we can call my kids Air Force brats! Navy got to wear the cool uniforms not those fatigue's that were a pain to iron!

Cold Stone was very crowded and not real impressed. They just opened and have some work to do. No sign to even tell you what add in they have and when we asked they said all the ones in the bins. I got a chocolate, coconut and pecans...

Yup a Navy Brat :D I've lived in many places. My favorite was Groton Connecticut. Oh how I crave a Grinder!!

I myself was in the Army. I did 3 years, Dan did 6. Thats where we met. Fort Bragg :mad: The Army sent me only 3 hours from where I lived LOL

Go back to Cold Stone after they get set up right! Its soooo good and i'm not a ice cream lover.

I spent 20 years following my ex so I lived a lot of places too...but none close to home. I was born here in Roanoke, raised in Miami - left at 18, never to return. My favorite would have to be Germany! Beautiful country and lots of history! Got my degree in child Development while there. My poor kids moved around a lot, I do regret that.

We will go back once they get all the kinks worked out! (Cold Stone)

Never been to the NW that's why Alaska is so GREAT! I think all the moving makes me get wunderlust so cruises are Great for that!

Whoo Hoo, me too off to bed! Don't forget to go to the Cruise forum and list your birthdays. I am probably going to be late for work tomorrow too! I have got to stop this late nite stuff! ONE YEAR AND COUNTING!

Hey Royd. A step cruiser :D LOL

Have you sailed to Alaska before? I lived in Bremerton many years ago. When my dad was alive, he was in the Navy. I remember living there!

Annette, how was Cold Stone?

ive sailed to alaska twice on norweigan......I was in the navy also,

I know its a year away, but since I live in the area, I would like to offer my services for anyone flying in who maybe wants to check out the seattle area....Ive got an suv that can fit about 8 people. theres plenty to do in the area...

I know its a year away, but since I live in the area, I would like to offer my services for anyone flying in who maybe wants to check out the seattle area....Ive got an suv that can fit about 8 people. theres plenty to do in the area...

Wow, that is really nice of you! Most of us so far are somewhere on the east coast or Canada so we will all be flying in. We have talked about coming some time over the weekend so we can see some of Seattle. You may actually be our first that has been to Alaska before ......we are all newbe's to the Alaska cruises. At this time I think everybody has cruised before just not to Alaska. We are a small group but hopefully will grow.

Good Morning all! Hopefully everyone found us since I started the new thread! I needed to get our folder links in there. The zapper took away our Skagway folder so I must have had something in there they didn't like. So I will have to do another.

Last day for $25.00 discounted deposit sunless we get the extension. I will be e-mailing Johna when I get to work.....RAINING again!

Have a GOOD everyone.

Good Morning. Raining here again to Annette, day 4 in a row! We had 1/2 way decent weather yesterday and then rain hit again in the afternoon and hasn't stopped again. Last year we couldn't wash our cars or even water the grass because of no rain. Funny weather.

Thats to nice Royd. As Annette says, we are all far away. I am on the East coast (NC). We are planning on coming in 1 or 2 days early. All depends on work. I am excited about coming to Seattle. I love going new places :)

Hey everybody, don't let the $25.00 reduced deposit sail by you! A GREAT time to book for ALASKA and we have a GREAT GROUP going! We have a year to plan everything and get to know one another ...... Already have a poker crawl and wine tasting planned. Don't get left off the ship:p! Join US!

Good Morning. Raining here again to Annette, day 4 in a row! We had 1/2 way decent weather yesterday and then rain hit again in the afternoon and hasn't stopped again. Last year we couldn't wash our cars or even water the grass because of no rain. Funny weather.

Thats to nice Royd. As Annette says, we are all far away. I am on the East coast (NC). We are planning on coming in 1 or 2 days early. All depends on work. I am excited about coming to Seattle. I love going new places :)

Finally stopped raining here!

We are going to Alaska!

Cheri is going to Alaska!

Kathi is is going to Alaska!

Kim is going to ALaska!

Jenny is going to Alaska!

Steve is going to Alaska!

Phil is going to ALaska!

Elmer is going to ALaska!

Annette is going to Alaska!

Dan is going to Alaska!

Royd is going to Alaska!

R U going to Alaska?

Join US!

May 11, 2011!

Woo-Hoo Cheri is going to Alaska. I can actually say in 1 year from today!!!

It finally quit raining here to Annette! The next 2 days is supposed to be sunny :)

If anyone ever wanted to see Alaska...this is the best chance! We have 1 year to plan the best cruise ever :D

I have been looking at pics of the Spirit, I think the jungle room looks really interesting! I can't wait to see her in person! I posted a link to her pictures a few posts before this and on our member thread!

Hi Annette, yup still here. I got my DSIL to post but not sure which Spirit thread she has booked under.

Unfortunatley I have a seminar this morning so I will try and lead her to this one this after noon.

Her user name is Calgaryflamesfan or something close to that.

DH and DS did a 1/2 marathon this past weekend so not much time for anythign. Will catch up on posts later.

Have a good one all!!!!

Good morning. I went to pick up my grandson this morning. I am off 2 days so hes going to stay until I take him home Thursday.

I saw a picture somewhere of the jungle room! I have to go there. It looks awesome :D

I need to go look at the link you posted Annette. I love looking at pictures :p

Archived