scenic tours antigua

cruisegal58

has anyone went on a tour with scenic tours of antigua?? i am looking at the tour for long bay or even just going tot he beach at long bay. anyone help with this? thanks, crisegal.

Is that Gordon ??? If so, I just came back from that tour, and it was great. Gordon is very knowledgeable, and we had a great time.

Joanne

Sean with Scenic Tours Antigua?...

Link: Here

My wife and I just traveled to Antigua and had booked Sean's Island Experience Tour prior to arriving...

I actually made a mistake in the time we were supposed to meet him...By luck another taxi driver at the place was able to call him and Sean actually arranged a private taxi to do the scheduled tour for us at a reduced cost(than what a taxi for 2 would regularly cost)...

I can state that such a gesture was appreciated...We we're able to catch up to Sean's group at Shirley Heights/Nelson's dockyard and we were able to still join the tour group at our own leisure...

Additionally...being able to spend the rest of the day at Turner's Beach with Charles coming to pick us up at 4p was great...

I can state that Sean went the extra step to accommodate for my own mistake about what was our original scheduled meeting time...He was friendly and professional...

skai, this is the one! sounds like u were treated well. i had never heard of this tour company, i read about them on one of the boards..

they have an east antigua tour, i think they drive u around to see the city, then to pineapple resort for 4 1/2 hrs, devils bridge for a photo op...back to the ship around 4... $70..

We did this tour a few weeks ago with Sean and it was great.

He took us to all the "must" see spots and then even gave us a choice of what beach we wanted to go to.

He dropped us off at the beach and picked us up right on time.

He has a wonderful huge enclosed bus with huge windows and we really enjoyed this tour.

I highly recommend his Island Tour. It's worth every cent.

Sean Beazer is great!

Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

I can recommend Sean also. We were on the same tour as Swom. The tour (Island Tour) had tons of info and great stories along with some beach time at the end. Bus is very comfortable with drop down TV that he runs a brief video of the island on. Also had lots of water and local beer aboard.

• 1 month later...

Archived