Roatan Cab Tours

Jeanne B

Has anyone used this company? I've sent them 2 e-mails in the last week and a half and have gotten no response to my questions. What about Roatan Cruise Tours? The design of the two websites look similar to each other - I'm wondering if it's the same outfit?

I also tried getting information from this company a couple of months ago and never heard back from them either. I emailed them and the only response I got was an automated email that acknowledged their receipt of my email.

If you want an island tour, contact Victor Bodden. He is a local tour operator whom we wound up using based on reviews I had read of him here and on the web. He's good people and will do a great job of showing you the island.

Victor does not have a web site, but you can contact him via email at victorbodden@yahoo.com.

I got the same automated response you did but nothing since so I think I'll check with Victor Bodden. I read a couple of bad reviews about his tour so I got scared off a bit never having been on a cruise before. I'm kind of torn between doing the canopy tour and an island tour. As much fun as the canopy tour sounds I don't like the idea of HAVING to do it through the ship now (at a much higher price of course!!) and I think it would be an enjoyable day to be given a tour of the island by a local. Hmmm...maybe I'm not as torn as I thought I was!!:D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

We just recently used Roatan Cab tours in Nov 2010. They were wonderful! We had 6 people in our party. We were in a large van w/raised roof and great air conditioning! Cinthia was our guide, before the day was over we had made an entire circle around the island. We decided to do a zipline which she took us to Pirates of the Caribbean Zipline Co. It was fantastic, a little scary but fun. We then stopped at a gas station to buy beer and waters (should've bought a lot more beer at a dollar each!) ended up at a beach were we swam and relaxed a couple hours. Cinthia stayed with us all day and even offered her cell phone if we wanted to call home (according to her cell phone fees are cheap there!) Her fee was $20 per person all day, well worth the personal tour and freedom to do what we wanted. She always answered my emails within hours or once it took 2 days to respond. The web site is http://www.roatancabtours.com and email roatancabtours@yahoo.com I would highly recommend her! Just a side note in Cozumel we did the X-Rails an NCL sponsored tour, it was awesome! You get really muddy and dirty but well worth the $120 per vehicle (2 person) would do it again!!!

Archived