B2B Hawaii cruise with NCL

We have sailed with Princess and Carnival previously, but are looking at NCL for a 7-day Hawaiian cruise this winter. However, we would prefer a longer cruise for possibly 10 or 14 days:p. Has anybody done B2B Hawaiian cruise with NCL? Pros and cons?

BTW, Princess offers a 14-day cruise leaving from LA, but my DH doesn’t even want to consider it because of so many sea days.

Thanks,

Chelsea

We have sailed with Princess and Carnival previously, but are looking at NCL for a 7-day Hawaiian cruise this winter. However, we would prefer a longer cruise for possibly 10 or 14 days:p. Has anybody done B2B Hawaiian cruise with NCL? Pros and cons?

BTW, Princess offers a 14-day cruise leaving from LA, but my DH doesn’t even want to consider it because of so many sea days.

Thanks,

Chelsea

First, we didn't to a B2B, but the only "con" would be having the same itinerary for two weeks. There's plenty to see and do, so if you can swing it, it sounds like a good idea to me.

The last day of our cruise, there was a cancellation in one of the suites for the following week. The concierge offered it at a discount to the friends we were cruising with. They wound up turning it down, but they came very close to having an unscheuled B2B. They did wind up staying a few extra days in Honolulu beyond what they had originally planned.

BTW, I totally agree with your husband about the sea days from LA: way too many for me.

I have to agree with scottyo72 - there is so much to do on each island and a b2b would give you the opportunity to see so much more. We have been 3 times now and still have sites we have not seen. I would love a b2b on PofAm......

Thanks,

Chelsea

I can only dream! I've thought that would be the perfect 14-day cruise. Best Wishes and let us know if you do with a review! I'd love to read it. :D

DT

Thank you all.

I totally agree with what has been said. When the port days are so intensive, you always want to come back and do something you have missed.

I will let you know about our decision. I will be happy anyway, just put me on a cruise ship!:)

Chelsea

Archived