Please review the May 3rd Splendor cruise LA to Vancouver

jasmith52

It did not go to vancouver. I just got off yesterday and it went to seatle, Victoria and San Francisco. THe vancouver did not start till the cruise on may 10th. I can say victoria was beautiful!!!!! There was only 4 excursion listed. If canada is as beautiful as victoria go for it!

If anyone was on the May 3rd cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver and Victoria, please post your comments. I am thinking about taking this cruise and would like to know how it went.

Check the "Anyone off the Splendor thread" . I and others on the May 3rd cruise gave experiences and details.

Ty

It did not go to vancouver. I just got off yesterday and it went to seatle, Victoria and San Francisco. THe vancouver did not start till the cruise on may 10th. I can say victoria was beautiful!!!!! There was only 4 excursion listed. If canada is as beautiful as victoria go for it!

We stopped in Victoria as our last stop on our Alaska cruise last summer on HAL's Oosterdam, and it was our favorite stop on the trip. Victoria is BEAUTIFUL. I also love both Seattle and Vancouver. If I was on the West Coast, with the deals they're offering on this new ship, I'd take the cruise in a heartbeat.

Archived