Debating on Oasis

We are looking at booking Oasis in fall of 2011. I know. Far out. Question to those who booked a while back. Have the prices gone up or down? How much is the deposit now? We have never booked two years in advance. Don't know if it is worth booking this far or not. The prices are not that cheap. Any advice?

We are looking at booking Oasis in fall of 2011. I know. Far out. Question to those who booked a while back. Have the prices gone up or down? How much is the deposit now? We have never booked two years in advance. Don't know if it is worth booking this far or not. The prices are not that cheap. Any advice?

I booked in June 2008 for August 2010..The prices seem to have continued to increase since then. By 2011 the sister ship may be in service (not sure) and the overall demand to fill two large ships, as well as OAsis being a few years old may reduce pricing. I believe the deposit is $250 pp,so depending on your party size, it may be worth booking now. It has been my experience that earlier is better with cruise pricing.

I booked Oasis on the first day she was open for booking,August 2008 and the prices have gone up at times by as much as nearly $1000 pp :eek:

I booked her sister ship,Allure also on her first day for booking, April 2009 and even within a few hours the prices shot up :eek:

Both of these though are Inaugural sailings.

I'm thinking once Allure is in service, the prices on Oasis will go down, or at least level off. You can always book now, and if prices drop RCCL will adjust the rate for you. Just be sure to keep an eye on the rates because they won't credit you if you don't ask them too;)

Archived