Cabin Number please help

Hi all, I was just checking my personalizer and wasn't expecting anything because it's ages before I cruise again, but last time I looked it just said HH ( I booked an obstructed view) anyway when I looked tonight it said DD cabin E105, so my question is will this be my cabin number already? I didn't get my number on Pacific Sun until a few weeks before we sailed. This is for the Diamond Princess, and if it is my room does anyone have any information on it's positon, seems to be way up front to me ( but I really wouldn't know).

Thank you

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/di/deck_plans/di_emerald.html

Looks like you have scored an upgrade, it is way up front but looks like an unobstructed ocean view. If they are quoting this as your cabin it should stay the same.

The theatre is below you and cabins above you so I dont think noise will be a problem I found the cabins on the Diamond very quiet. Only problem I can see is movement..up front you sometimes feel more movement if you are susceptible to sea sickness.

Hi all, I was just checking my personalizer and wasn't expecting anything because it's ages before I cruise again, but last time I looked it just said HH ( I booked an obstructed view) anyway when I looked tonight it said DD cabin E105, so my question is will this be my cabin number already? I didn't get my number on Pacific Sun until a few weeks before we sailed. This is for the Diamond Princess, and if it is my room does anyone have any information on it's positon, seems to be way up front to me ( but I really wouldn't know).

Thank you

Sometimes cabins are allocated well ahead. It think it is likely that E105 will be your cabin, and (yes) it is the second cabin from the front of the ship. :)

Evon.

Thank you

Hi Neice,

Yep thats your cabin no.and its an upgrade.Its way up front but I dont subscribe to the theory that you feel the ship movement more up front .

Just think some of the best suites are at the stern and their balconies view the ships wake .I know people will argue that its more stable because of weight or propulsion that makes the stern more stable.

I have been way up front ,mid-ship and at the blunt end and if the ship moves you feel it wherever you are .....Its more the walk to get to your cabin that will affect you ..not the ships movement.....Now sit back and wait....ha ha we go in 10 days

UNC:)

Hi Cheryl we also have our cabin allocation....nice and early... last cruise on Sun Princess our cabin was allocated to us the day we arrived:eek:.......quite happy with the position don't want any further upgrade...:D....you can always post you query on the Princess board i am sure someone will be able to help with info and maybe even photos......cheers Shiona

Archived