Jewelry Show on Freedom of the Seas

Last June we were on the Mariner and had a jewelry show in the promenade on one of the nights. This was really great pieces that were not sold in any of the ship shops. Is this something that they will do on the FOS?? Have you all seen this on most cruises??

Last June we were on the Mariner and had a jewelry show in the promenade on one of the nights. This was really great pieces that were not sold in any of the ship shops. Is this something that they will do on the FOS?? Have you all seen this on most cruises??

They have had it on every cruise I've been on.

Sailed the Liberty last September and they had an Amber jewelry show with some lovely pieces....selling cameras, jewelry etc is part of the experience.....just remember if you like it and buy and are happy with what you paid for it don't go shopping prices after the fact cause you'll always be able to find it cheaper.

Can anyone tell me the name of the line of Jewelry they sell besides Camros and Cross. It is similar to the C&C items-costume jewelry with synthetic stones. I wanted to look it up when we got home but forgot the name.

Thanks

I believe it's Bijoux or something similar, if you're referring to the costume jewelry. Pretty much everything was $10...and came in sets on cardboard- necklaces and earrings...they also had a selection of $10 watches...

There's a store in the Tampa airport that sells all the same items, perhaps a different variety, but same brand...

I believe it's Bijoux or something similar, if you're referring to the costume jewelry. Pretty much everything was $10...and came in sets on cardboard- necklaces and earrings...they also had a selection of $10 watches...

There's a store in the Tampa airport that sells all the same items, perhaps a different variety, but same brand...

The name of the company is Bijoux Terner. They have a website: http://www.bijouxterner.com/

They had the show last week on the Freedom. I don't know what brand of jewelry it was, but we saw it on both sea days in the late afternoon. This is also when they bring out a bunch of watches. The watches they brought out at this time were not what we saw in the jewelry store. The day they bring out the $10 items it is a frenzy in that area. It not only includes jewelry, but scarves, purses, etc. All this was on a day when the formal dinner was that evening. Getting to the table to see this merchandise was very hard. I noticed when I went into one of the shops, they had the same exact items hanging nicely on a wall (not in a pile to sort thru on the table)...plus, there wasn't an army of ladies to fight to look thru these. Keep this in mind if you are interested in any of these items. Have an awesome cruise!

It was not Bijoux. I was asking about the more expensive jewelry that costs $50 - $100 and up. Comparable to Camrose and Cross (Jackie Kennedy Reproductions)

This may be the Charles Winston Collection. He is the great-nephew of the late Harry Winston. Charles only works with precious metals. This particular collection is sterling silver plated with rhodium and excellent quality cubic zirconias. Prices can be from $50 to $500. Very good quality.

The CW line is not on all cruise ships. I know it is on the Mariner OTS and Celebrity's Infinity. Before I sail I always email Charles to find out if his collection is on a certain ship.:)

Archived