Ever met Julia Roberts on RCI?...

Was looking through our Explorer pics from 2006 the other day and stumbled upon one of my favorite people ive ever met onboard an RCI ship. At the time she was one of the Windjammer Managers. Was always very warm, always chatting people up, was just a very sweet woman.

She stuck out in my mind because her real name was Julia Roberts. Just wondering if anyone else has ever met her?....Knows her whereabouts now?.....

Was looking through our Explorer pics from 2006 the other day and stumbled upon one of my favorite people ive ever met onboard an RCI ship. At the time she was one of the Windjammer Managers. Was always very warm, always chatting people up, was just a very sweet woman.

She stuck out in my mind because her real name was Julia Roberts. Just wondering if anyone else has ever met her?....Knows her whereabouts now?.....

She is still on the Explorer and now Manages Johnny Rockets and fills in as Manager in the Promenade Restaurant. She is very nice to the guests. We think she is terrific.

She is still on the Explorer and now Manages Johnny Rockets and fills in as Manager in the Promenade Restaurant. She is very nice to the guests. We think she is terrific.

Great to hear that! Guess i have a 5 night Bermuda in my future ;-)

Archived