Celebrity Website Question

DoniaG

Is there anyway to tell the actual booking level on my June 15 Med Cruise (Summit). The website shows no more than 3 cabins available per category - which doesn't tell me much. And categories that are marked "Sold Out" one day may show available cabins the next day.

This is just idle curiosity on my part. I'm fully expecting the ship to be sold out or very close.

Thanks, Donia

There is a website that shows more cabins but I can't remember where it is - it might be a travel agent's website (I don't have it bookmarked on this computer).

As far as a category showing sold out one day and cabin available the next, somtimes people will put a hold on a cabin for a day or two until they decide.

Is there anyway to tell the actual booking level on my June 15 Med Cruise (Summit). The website shows no more than 3 cabins available per category - which doesn't tell me much. And categories that are marked "Sold Out" one day may show available cabins the next day.

This is just idle curiosity on my part. I'm fully expecting the ship to be sold out or very close.

Thanks, Donia

On a website called "Smart Cruiser" or something like that..they'll show up to 15 cabins, not always sure that IS all as many ships have had trouble filling their cabins. On our 1/18 NZ/Aust. cruise we had almost every category with that many cabins available (except suites)

Thanks, folks! Went to SmartCruiser and they definitely show more cabins than Celebrity. Still looks like we going to be pretty heavy in the water.

I had forgotten that website because having to register and sign in to get the same prices as everyone else quotes is just too much hassle. Now I have a reason to use it!

Donia

Archived