Johnny Rockets

We each received a coupon in our Crown & Anchor booklet for one free visit on the Navigator. That's all we thought it was worth anyway. The waiters/waitresses dancing was cute, the burgers just okay. They did charge extra for all drinks. If you aren't a C&A member, you'll pay the charge. I don't know if they're still doing this or not as far as C&A members.

There's a few Johnny Rockets at the malls near me. I didn't find them to be anything special. I wouldn't pay extra to eat there when there's other food that's included.

The thing I disliked the most was that ALL their shakes are made with vanilla ice cream. That includes the CHOCOLATE shake. Explain to me how you make a chocolate shake with vanilla ice cream?

We were just on Mariner a few weeks ago and my DH is the #1 "I won't pay a cover charge when I can eat for free guy"...

Anyway..he actually was planning on going to JR's (despite the charge) when we were pleasantly surprised by the C&A coupon...

JR's was awesome..burgers just mediocre but HUGE..it's the dancing and the endless fries and onion rings that are to die for! What a fun afternoon..!!!

Worth doing once..but OMG..we were so full we waddled down to our room and passed out! Can you get drunk on onion rings?

The thing I disliked the most was that ALL their shakes are made with vanilla ice cream. That includes the CHOCOLATE shake. Explain to me how you make a chocolate shake with vanilla ice cream?

My chocoholic DH had a HUGE issue with that one on Voyager. I tasted his malted and thought it was good (I like vanilla), but had only a faint taste of chocolate. The burger were merely OK as were the onion rings - the fries tasted distinctly of having been frozen, defrosted and refrozen - totally "off" taste. Even though we will get C&A coupons for our trip in May, we will not be using them - will probably give them to DS and GS to use.

Archived