PB after the 1st with a 19 month old Can we be VIP listed?

flagger

Put us down for three coming in on Rhapsody on January 7th. I read an earlier post that it gets busy after Christmas. We do not get into to CZM until 9AM. Hopefully it won't be too full for us to stake out a spot. Are there any covered areas or umbrellas or shaded spots to take some time out of the sun?

We are looking forward to see Paradise in person after reading so many wonderful things. Anything we can bring from Texas? Not flying to the ship so we are not limited by weight limits!

Chuck

Laura

Cocoa

A little OT, but what is the site that lists how many ships are in port on each day. I believe the 7th is a Friday.

Edit I found it, Only four ships that day and we are second to arrive. Woo Hoo

You´re on the list!

Looks like there´s only 4 ships that day, http://www.cruisecal.com/sumdate.html so no worries about getting a spot! We have lots of umbrellas, palm trees and covered areas for shade as well.

No weight limits? YAHOOO!!! I´d LOVE a 65" Panasonic Plasma TV please! Very generous offer, thanx for thinking of me ;)!!

Oops, just reread yer post and saw that you found the website...oh well, maybe someone else can use it!

Just checked with Royal and sadly if it doesn't fit through the X-ray, I have to leave the TV on shore. Guess it will have to stay at my house then.

Anything else you might need though?

AND BTW, better make that 1 virgin VIP and 1 VIP and 1 MVP. :D

DARN! That seems to be happening a lot lately!

I've been getting pretty spoiled lately, (thanx everyone!) so no, thanx! If you happen across any good scool supply sales though, you might wanna bring some down for the Chrysalis kids...they and their families appreciate every little bit!

Here's a paste of a post that Sally wrote a while back:

Paradise Beach is a drop off location for donations to the Cozumel Chrysalis Group. This group of volunteers currently supports over 250 students in Cozumel, who come from less privileged families. This support is in the form of school uniforms, shoes and school supplies. Chrysalis stockpiles donations all year for ditribution in August at the start of the school year. At this point, supplies needed include:

Geometry Sets

Scientific (not basic) calculators

Packs of 12-16 colored pencils

Individual pencil sharpeners

Round point scissors

Ink Erasers (the white kind)

New and slightly used backpacks

Many, many thanks to all!

Sally

Barefoot in Cozumel

Archived