C & A Packet

My g/f and I completed our first cruise on Majesty last month. I called

RCCL yesterday to inquire about another cruise. I asked her if she had

our C & A numbers and she did. She also told me that she would have the

packets send out to us.

1. What exactly is in the packet?

2. What do we get onboard when we take our second cruise?

Just curious...

:confused:

The packet contains your C&A cards, a newsletter, and some coupons for your next cruise.

On board, you get a coupon book with 2 for 1 drinks, shop discounts, free Johnny Rockets, and other minor discounts (photo, etc)

I just went on the Majesty with 2 of my girlfriends. This was my second cruise with RCI and their first. We ALL got a small hanging toiletries bag, even though I was the only C&A member. I thought that was very nice. I also got a coupon book (just one) that we found on our last night when we were packing up. So make sure to look for that coupon book. :D

Thanks for the replies. I will be looking forward to our second cruise

and look forward to those items. We enjoyed our Majesty cruise and

hope to take many more in the future. I would like to take three in

2006 but my g/f is a Child Care Provider and can't get away as much

as I can, but that will make the cruises more enjoyable.....

:)

my wife and i are crown and anchor members and when we were on the NOS last february we used the coupon booklets alot that the left in the cabin (2) since we are both members...one of the best one's that we used was for 15 minutes of free internet cafe time...we were able to communicate with the kids back home in COLD minneapolis...the kids will be with us on the VOS this coming march 19th...the week before easter...THANK YOU CROWN AND ANCHOR...

The packet contains your C&A cards, a newsletter, and some coupons for your next cruise.

On board, you get a coupon book with 2 for 1 drinks, shop discounts, free Johnny Rockets, and other minor discounts (photo, etc)

Wonder if they will let you apply the coupons to your next cruise if it's already booked....

Wonder if they will let you apply the coupons to your next cruise if it's already booked....

I was wondering the same thing. We did our first RCL cruise this past Sept. and booked onboard for next year. After our return we got our C&A pack with the coupon. I haven't tried applying it yet. Anyone know if I should bother trying?

thanks!

jim

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, they should honor the coupon if there is one for your sailing. Did you leave the booking with RC or transfer it to your own TA? Any questions, send me an E-mail. sroberts@cruisebrothers.com or mx55mom@yahoo.com

Hi -

I've still kept the reservation with RCL. Before my cruise I intended on booking on board, taking the $200 credit, then transfering to an Internet-only agency I've used in the past which gave me good discounts. When I came back I found out that RCL had stopped letting agencies discount their fees. Since all the online quotes were the same as my RCL reservation booking $, I've resigned myself to a more expensive cruise this year... and it'll probably be the last. It's getting too expensive for a family of four. I'm booked on the same ship in the same cabin and the same week and from the same port as my last RCL cruise - and paying $900 more this year than last! $600 difference because of discounting, $300 just because RCL has raised rates (especially on 3rd/4th passenger/kids).

I will email you though. If you know how I can save a buck, I'd appreciate it! Still paying off my last cruise (bought tooo much on board!)

thanks,

jim

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...And how do you earn "points"? How do you get to the different levels...ie:diamond,etc? Since this is my first RC cruise, I think a diamond will be a long time coming. :(

There are different levels - Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Plus. You reach a different level with the number of cruises you have completed. (1, 5, 10, 24) With each level the benefits are increased - better coupons in your coupon book, discounts on balcony & above cabins, priority check in, special arrival/departure lounge, Use of bath robes, special onboard cocktail party, etc. When you get your booklet from C&A with your cards they should have information explaining the program levels. You will also receive a quarterly C&A magazine with coupons for discounts on certain cruises. All these benefits can add up to save you quite a bit of $$$.

yes, you can apply your discount coupons to your existing reservation. call your TA, they will have you either fax or mail your coupon to them and then they will get you your discount. keep close tabs on your sailing. if there is a drop in price, call your ta....most ta's will lower the price for ya!!

have a great cruise!

judy

I booked online with expedia while they had their cruise sale 2/5 (got an oceanview for $499 pp) about a week later git the coupon in the mail for $50 off stateroom. They have dates for 2/26-4/15 on them. Think I can still use the $50?

lauren, you will need to go online and sign up. if i remember correctly it will ask for your booking number on your 1st cruise. then you need your c & a number added to your cruise in june. you might ask them at the c & a desk if they can do that for you!! then check and make sure they do! then your treats will be in your stateroom on your cruise in june!!!

judy

You can also sign up for C&A while onboard your first cruise. You won't become members until after your cruise is completed, but you get the ball rolling. Forms are in the Loyalty Ambassador's area.

cupidbaby99: Technically the coupon would not be valid because you booked on 2/5 and the booking period is 2/26-4/15. However, you may be able to get it applied. Just don't be surprised if they say no. If the price hasn't changed and you can get the same cabin, you might be able to cancel and rebook to get the coupon applied. Often though, the price will have increased or your fare will have been a special that is no longer valid. But good luck with it. Hope you get it through.

beachchick

Archived