Carnival Europe 2010?

I can completely understand after Carnival cancel my European cruise twice now I am on the Dream

I know how you feel too. My husband and I were scheduled for the October t//a on the Freedom this coming year and when they decided because of the economy that they wouldn't be having the Freedom in Europe we transfered to the only ship over there the Liberty then they brought it back so we too are on the Dream. The only positive thing was that because of all of the hassle that we got with all the ships changing Carnival really stepped up and gave us the same pricing for the Dream. We were able to change rooms from a balcony to and inside and take an aditional cruise in the med so we get to do a btob med then t/a for really cheap. I'll change rooms in order to take a full month cruise!:eek::D

I know how you feel too. My husband and I were scheduled for the October t//a on the Freedom this coming year and when they decided because of the economy that they wouldn't be having the Freedom in Europe we transfered to the only ship over there the Liberty then they brought it back so we too are on the Dream. The only positive thing was that because of all of the hassle that we got with all the ships changing Carnival really stepped up and gave us the same pricing for the Dream. We were able to change rooms from a balcony to and inside and take an aditional cruise in the med so we get to do a btob med then t/a for really cheap. I'll change rooms in order to take a full month cruise!:eek::D

Congrats on the B2B. Yeah I was lucky enough to get a price break but lost the cabins we wanted due to they were already booked. I am just glad that I am able to still go on this cruise. My DW and I have been saving for 5 years for this trip and thought it might not happen with cancellations.

Did I miss something?? Why did Carnival cancel to Europe?? I can't find any to Europe for next year either. Even for MAY--a year in advance!! We want to go, yet again!

It isn't so much they are canceling Europe it is that they aren't sending any ships across until the Economy improves but might have some when the Magic comes out

Archived