Looking for opinions on Freedom Aft Balconies 6410/6412

We are in the process of booking a Aug cruise with our adult children and would like rooms that are side by side. 6410/6412 are available but I am concerned about the view and the noise so any advice/opinions would be appreciated. Also does anybody know if the divider on these balconies can be removed? Our other choice is 8682/8680 for a couple hundred dollars more.

TIA,

Laine

Laine,

My wife and I were in 6712 on Independence this year. Our aft cabin was on the other side of the Pres. Family Suite from rooms 6410/6412.

These are probably the least desirable aft cabins, but we really enjoyed it. We did notice a little more noise/vibration but it really wasn't a big deal. We also were concerned about the view and the superstructure around us, but I must say that once we were on the ship I thought it was fantastic. Obviously it would be better to be up higher, but I would take this cabin again in a second. I am also fairly certain that the dividers cannot be removed on any Freedom-class ship, but each balcony is so large you can easily fit all of you on either one.

If I was in your shoes, I would pick this cabin over 8682/8680 without even having to think about it. Here is a picture of the balcony to give you some idea of the size.

EasySitePicture_2934941L.jpg.dd1b1fa66ef87b56d62f91ecca772eaa.jpg

Archived