Thank you PB Tom

Wendelle from Canada

Thursday, Cozumel, (I was really looking forward to this port):D we woke up to a beautiful day and could not wait to get off the ship. We took some pictures, bought some things at Ron Jon’s and went to find a taxi to take us to Paradise Beach. When we found the place to get a taxi, they asked where we wanted to go and we told them Paradise Beach, the taxi driver stated it was $15 and I said no its $12, its right on a board by the taxi stand. He apologized and said yes that was right. We arrived at Paradise Beach at 9:30 am, the bars were closed but everything else was open. We found our beach chairs and umbrella and settled in for the day. We walked along the beach (white sand, crystal clear water, beautiful trees) taking in the sights, I must say this beach is Paradise! The bars opened at 10:30 am and we got our Pineapple drinks (Mango Daiquiris) VERY GOOD!!!:p We enjoyed some of our drinks and then decided we wanted to go snorkelling. We went out to the beach (be careful to enter the beach where there are no rocks, you can see them quite clearly) we swam out to the red markers and saw a few fish (a couple of big ones) took a few pictures and just enjoyed. We knew it wouldn’t be the best place to snorkel but we loved it (very relaxing). We went back and ordered some lunch (chicken Fajitas and chips and salsa) everything was excellent! (And very reasonably priced.) We met Paradise Beach Tom :) and chatted with him for awhile (great guy with a great place to work) Tom offered us a drink and then he was off to meet everyone else on the beach.

I highly recommend this beach, we had a fabulous time, $5 to have use of snorkel equipment (we have our own) Kayaks, water toys (Iceberg and Trampolines) and floating mats. We spent $21 on food and $16 on drinks, well worth the fantastic day that we had on Paradise Beach, and talking with Paradise Beach Tom, priceless;)

Thanks again Tom.

Paradise Beach was the highlight out of all of the ports we visited on this cruise:D

Archived