Alarm clocks on Coral Princess?

RS79

Is there an alarm clock or a room clock in the cabin on Coral Princess?

No alarm clocks on any Princess ship.

There is a small digital clock on the cabin phone and they have a computer wake up call system you can program through the phone as well.

Is there an alarm clock or a room clock in the cabin on Coral Princess?
No. I've never seen an alarm clock on any cruiseship ever. My guess is that the reason is that every cruise I've been on has had at least two time changes which means that either the stewards would have to be responsible for changing all of the clocks or the passengers would. You'd be surprised at how many passengers swear they had no idea there was a time change even though it's announced in the Patter the day before and a notice put on your pillow the night before. You can set up wake-up calls via the phone; you can also get the time and weather on the phone. I always bring a small travel alarm from LL Bean that also includes the temp, and I love it. It's very easy to set and use. http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=48008&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&from=SR&feat=sr

Archived