Dancing available on the Sun's Alaska route?

SB007

Can anyone tell me what kind of dancing experiences (if any) are available on the SUN's week-long round trips between Vancouver and Alaska this summer? In our travelling party, we have 80-year-olds who enjoy ballroom dancing and 20-year-olds who have heard about the White Hot Party. Does the Sun offer either of these specifically? What other kinds of dancing options are available onboard?

Many thanks, Bob

Can anyone tell me what kind of dancing experiences (if any) are available on the SUN's week-long round trips between Vancouver and Alaska this summer? In our travelling party, we have 80-year-olds who enjoy ballroom dancing and 20-year-olds who have heard about the White Hot Party. Does the Sun offer either of these specifically? What other kinds of dancing options are available onboard?

Many thanks, Bob

I can confirm we had the White Hot Party on our May 3 - 10 sailing on the Sun. There was also Latin Dance Music and a Latin night party available atleast one night in the Observation lounge and In Dazzles Disco.

On the SKY recently we found ballroom dancing. But it was listed as dancing to the sounds of big bands. The SKY was a 4 night cruise. The ballroom dancing was one evening for 2 hours, (unless we missed other times.) I assume (??) the rest of the fleet would have the same thing.

AFAIK the White hot party is done on every ship.

Ok, someone please tell me what White Hot Party night is?? Sounds fun!!!

Ours was on the pool deck. A DJ and the cruise director pump up the party. Some folks wear white. You can get white tee shirts in the gift shop specifically for the party too. I'm told ladies wear white boas, that glow under a black light. But on the SKY, I saw no boas or black lights.

The DJ plays club music, and there is shake your booty and line dancing. It was fun even, for an old flatulent like me.

Thank you, everyone, for your information and input.

Sounds like lots of "booty" will be shaken at the White Hot Party.:o

Oh, this cruise will be a lot of fun -- can't wait!

Archived