One On One Scuba Barbados?

WHITE SAND

Yes. We dove with Sara a few times when she was first getting started and it was quite a nice experience. She has a broad knowledge of the underwater environment and excellent equipment.

For the inexperienced diver, or someone that just wants to give it a try, I don’t believe that you could do better. The one-on-one experience removes much of the intimidation of diving with a large mixed-group. You are simply more relaxed and are able to enjoy the experience.

When we have time now we usually drive with Peter at West Side Scuba Centre in Holetown as it is so close to our home, but I wouldn’t hesitate for a second in going out again with Sara if the opportunity arose.

My best wishes for a wonderful time on the island. :)

Thank you for responding. We are definitely excited about this excursion. Do you know where we might be diving for a Discover Scuba class?

My guess is off Dottin's Reef and then, perhaps at one of the many sunken ships in Carlisle Bay (there are over 150, many in shallow water).

January and February are two of the best months to scuba in Barbados as the waters are very clear, sometimes 75-100' visibility. So whichever spot Sara chooses, you have a great probability of excellent conditions.

Enjoy! :)

Archived