Water on the Orchestra

folashade

On our Bermuda cruise there were no beverage packages of any kind available for purchase. We never saw a water fountain. You could get water by the glass in the ice/water machine at the buffet. They do ask that you not fill anything but their glasses. Next time we will take our big insullated mugs as well as some bottles of water.

Depends where you are going to be sailing. In the med we met a couple of ladies that had bought some type of water package as they got small bottles of water brought to them at their meals. I suspect they might have bought the book of vouchers for soft drinks. Sorry don't remember the price. they were available at all bars for purchase, just like all the other drinks packages

Depends where you are going to be sailing. In the med we met a couple of ladies that had bought some type of water package as they got small bottles of water brought to them at their meals. I suspect they might have bought the book of vouchers for soft drinks. Sorry don't remember the price. they were available at all bars for purchase, just like all the other drinks packages

So I have a feeling like it's one thing for Mediterranean & another for Caribbean.

We did not have a water bottle package available on our E. Caribbean cruise 3 weeks ago, but all in my family agreed that one was not needed. We are particular about the quality and taste of the water we drink, at home and elsewhere. We have cruised for several years on various ships and lines. I must say that the water on the Orchestra was absolutely great. No taste at all, clear and pure tasting. It must be the new filtration system, as I believe that you will not get cleaner tasting water on a ship, or anywhere else. We enjoyed it all week. We have had pretty bad-tasting water on other ships, and the drinking water on the Orchestra was one of the pleasant surprises on our cruise.

We did not have a water bottle package available on our E. Caribbean cruise 3 weeks ago, but all in my family agreed that one was not needed. We are particular about the quality and taste of the water we drink, at home and elsewhere. We have cruised for several years on various ships and lines. I must say that the water on the Orchestra was absolutely great. No taste at all, clear and pure tasting. It must be the new filtration system, as I believe that you will not get cleaner tasting water on a ship, or anywhere else. We enjoyed it all week. We have had pretty bad-tasting water on other ships, and the drinking water on the Orchestra was one of the pleasant surprises on our cruise.

Agree. You can buy bottled water, but there is no need to. Water and fruit juice is always available in the dispenser in the cafeteria. Just watch out for inconsiderate fellow passengers ignoring all the signs and filling up personal water bottles. We were lucky we didn't all get norovirus....

Archived