Rental car shuttles at Port Everglades

redpelican

Well, now that I know how we are going to leave the terminal, does any one know which rental car companies provide shuttle service to the port?

We will be dropping off our car at the airport and I read somewhere on these boards that Budget does not provide shuttle service and We always use them.

The Port information site does not give transportation info ( unless I am missing it) like some of the other ports do. Thank Goodness for these boards!!

I do not think it is who has a shuttle (as they all share the same shuttle) I think it is which companies pay towards the shuttle, and I think you are correct that Budget does not. I rented last time from Hertz, in which they did participate. When I took the shuttle bus, the only thing they asked is who you rented from. It is one bus that shuttles all people to the ports, not individual companies having a shuttle. The best advice I would have is to call the location directly (not the 800 reservation number) and ask. You could always say you rented from Hertz :)

Archived