Photo film prosessing on Triumph?

bankofdad

Just wondering if anyone knows if standard 35mm film can be processed onboard the Triumph (my underwater camera is a 35mm)? I didn't have a problem getting film processed on my other Carnival cruises, but on my most recent cruise in Hawaii, the ship only would print photos from digital memory cards.

Can anyone provide any insight?

on my most recent cruise in Hawaii, the ship only would print photos from digital memory cards.
Triumph offers 35mm processing.

Your recent Hawaii experience isn't surprising given NCLA's level of incompetence with the US-flagged operation. :rolleyes:

I was on the Triumph in September and developed both a disposable camera and regular 35 mm film. They had next day service and if I remember correctly it was very resonable. (I had a few Mango kiss on the lips) so not exactly how much they were. They develop them all glossy if that is an issue for you.

Thanks everyone. I'm the kind that can't wait to see pictures.

Regarding NCLA, they did have their problems at start-up and I really feel bad for those initial cruisers, but our cruise was absolutley fantastic! If anyone's interested, here's my review - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=93997

Thanks again!

Archived