Magnifying mirrors?

grotbags

We are travelling cc on Solstice and wondered if there is a Magnifying mirror in the bathroom.

Thanks

Why not take your own - just in case. You can buy one with suction cups on the back and stick it to the mirror in the bathroom or at the vanity. Donia

We had a Concierge Class cabin on the Solstice and there is NO magnifying mirror. I thought this was odd since Celebrity made a big deal about asking women what they'd like in a stateroom. I'd love to know the age group of the women they surveyed. Although the bar in the shower is great for shaving legs, any woman over 50 would have probably told them a magnifying mirror would be wonderful.

No magnifying mirror in the SS1 suites, either. I ended up bringing my own lighted make-up mirror in my rolling carry-on bag. Glad I did, even if it took up half my bag. The energy-saving flourescent ligthing was odd -- without the mirror, I think I would have ended up looking like a clown with eyebrows that needed plucking. :p

When I read the thread title I thought maybe cruisers enjoyed the foods and drinks so much but then blame the mirrors. I wish that was all it was. Maybe I could start to cut back sooner on the eating if I looked into a magnifying mirror every day in the cabin.

No it's all me.

When you're old enough that you can't see well up close you'll know what magnifying mirrors are for. It's great to be able to see what you're putting on your face so you don't scare the other passengers.;)

Archived