Celebrity Summit July 21 2009

Luke916

Hey we are a gay couple on this cruise...looking to see if there are other gays or lesbians cruising this time on this ship???

hi, yes we will be on the Summit 21st July. cant wait ! first time cruisers. Counting the days !! We live in London, UK.

Hey that is wonderful! We are both looking forward to this...we are celebrating our ten years together so we decided to go on this cruise! We are from NJ right outside of Philadelphia in the USA. We are late 30s/early 40s couple and have been on a number of cruises. Look forward ot meeting you guys!

hi guys

really looking forward to meeting up with you - nice to know we're not the only GLBT couple on the ship !. here's my email address jianni_uk@yahoo.co.uk. email us and we can tell you more about ourselves. only 58 days to go !!

best wishes. John

Hello, I WILL NOT be on Summitt with you, but was on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii with the Summitt out of San Diego and it was a great trip. There was a FOD party the second night and we had about 25 people gather there. So the Cruise Director let us have a social party every evening before the second seating at the Martini Bar ewvery night. The Cruise was very Cooperative with us for the FOD parties. There was a Str8 couple joining us with thier gay friends. I still email friends I had met on board. Have Fun.. Oh the Sauna has a tinted window to the open sea. very romantic after swimming and relaxing in the inside heated pool. The sauna is open till about midnight...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived