Bda Guy would love your opinion

julielouhoo

You always have such great advice and are so kind to take the time to help so many people. I was wondering if you would take a look at my plan for one of my days in Bermuda and tell me if it is doable and if it's not too much to ask, would you also tell me which buses or ferries to take?

We will be docked at Kings Wharf. What we have planned is:

7am -8am Horseback ride of South shore beaches

9:30 Segway in St George

Tour Crystal Caves

Lunch at the Swizzle Inn

Back to our ship.

We will get an early morning cab to the ranch. I was wondering if 1 hour is enough time to get to St George for the Segway and which bus we would take?

Then which bus would we take to Crystal Caves? I know we can walk to The Swizzle Inn, so the only other thing I would ask is which buses/ferries would I take back to the ship?

Our ship leaves at 5pm that night. I would like to be on board by 4pm. Do you think I can do it?

Thanks so much!!

Terri

Sorry it took so long to answer you, been a little busy. You would need to catch a taxi from Spicelands to St Georges to keep that schedule and it will maybe cost you $25-30. Once you're done with the segway, catch any Hamilton bus except the #6 and get off at Swizzle Inn. If you get on the #1 or 3, it will stop right outside the caves. Once you're done at Swizzle and the caves, head back into St Georges to catch the direct ferry back to Dockyard.

Archived