Anyone else have problem signing in at CCL website?

Hi...several weeks ago I had gone into the CCL website to start the pre registration process but it didn't let me finish the last page so I hit the box to 'save' what I had already filled in. I just tried to get into the site now and it won't allow me in at all...I had written down the password that I had originally created...and I even tried to re-register and it just keeps 'deleting' the info I filled in and brings me back to the 'sign in/register' screen...what am I doing wrong?! The TA that I used said that I had to pre-register so that a week or so before my sail date I can go in and then print out my boarding pass and such. He says that CCL no longer provides paper documentation anymore. The last time I sailed CCL was in 2004...Has anyone else had a problem registering so that they can eventually print out their boarding passes?

Thanks in advance for any help....

Betty

Thanks to everyone who has replied...yes...I was using Firefox...I'll try it with IE and see if that will let me into the CCL website...and I will try the other suggestions if this still doesn't work...

Many thanks....happy sailing!

Betty

Archived