excursion desk at Sheraton OSJ

rxnrn

Has anyone booked an excursion at the Sheraton OSJ concierge desk? The hotel website mentions they can set up tours for guest. We will be there 2 days ahead of our cruise and will have all day Sat. to explore. We have been thru Old San Juan before and would like to go to the Rain Forest and then a beach this time. I would rather have someone drive us instead of the rental car hassle. Any info about prices and tours would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the concierge desk at the Sheraton, I found it utterley useless. I tried to call 4 different times before our arrival, and never once spoke with anyone; twice the call was dropped, and the other times it just rang and rang.

When we arrived I tried to talk in person, but they seemed clueless about the zip line tour, very unhelpful for a concierge. We ended up walking across the street to the ferry terminal and taking the Segway tour on our own, which was a great move in hindsight, we loved the experiance.

I've been poking around for our cruise too, rxnrn and found the "things to do" in San Juan section of Trip Advisor very helpful. They rank tours and outings and then provide all the info you might need to book that event.

Here's the link

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g147320-Activities-San_Juan_Puerto_Rico.html

Hope this helps and please keep me informed of what you decide and how it all worked out as we will be following you down eventually.

Archived