Wifi in Medano Beach, Cabo

funcky

Thank you BOBNSOFI. I need to get connected but do not want to tell family to head to beach while i cruise around marina for connection.

I planned to put notebook computer in plastic bag and then into backpack. Hopefully it will keep dry when i get off water taxi. I thought of land taxi but last time i was there it quite a walk until you get outside.

Anyway I'm looking for a specific place e.g. Mango Deck, Tobascos??? Where internet rate is reasonable and hopefully i can post live pictures and comments while i'm there.

My cruise is in August with RCI Mariner. Hopefully, i'll be in Cabo instead of SF.

:^)

boy, we would not risk a lap top on a water taxi. We have seen lots of cruise ship workers sniffing for free wifi from the ship at anchor in cabo. We usually purchase a internet plan on board, and have lots of minutes.

Thank you BOBNSOFI. I need to get connected but do not want to tell family to head to beach while i cruise around marina for connection.

I planned to put notebook computer in plastic bag and then into backpack. Hopefully it will keep dry when i get off water taxi. I thought of land taxi but last time i was there it quite a walk until you get outside.

Anyway I'm looking for a specific place e.g. Mango Deck, Tobascos??? Where internet rate is reasonable and hopefully i can post live pictures and comments while i'm there.

My cruise is in August with RCI Mariner. Hopefully, i'll be in Cabo instead of SF.

:^)

I don't think you'd have to walk that far from the tender pier for a "land" taxi. Seems to me you should be able to catch one right behind the Marina Mercado which should only be a 5 minute walk or less from the tender.

See map

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.8798227&lon=-109.9083692&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

I probably end up taking land taxi if our group which include ages 1 to senior 60+ years old can handle 5 minutes walk which is why opted for water taxi.

As for internet, i was being economical as rate on ship is high. I may end up using ship but i read comments that it is very slow.

I was hoping a place where we can use chairs, order foods, and internet all in one.

Archived